Pana-Chemical is based in Tokyo, operates 13 warehouses across Japan, and cooperates with more than 100 processing centers. Processed resource plastic is strictly managed by Pana-Chemical until it is exported to the customer.
Pana-Chemical sells high-quality resource plastic.
Seven thousand metric tons collected per month in Japan.
- of experience in
recycling resource plastic
- per month of plastic purchase record
- Recycling machines installed byThroughout Japan
A Reliable Supply of Plastic for Trade:
Made possible by a Japanese supply base that took decades to establish
More than 40 years ago, we commercialized a system for waste plastic purchase and collection that is becoming increasingly common today. We have 2,000 suppliers throughout Japan and collect as much as 7000 metric tons of plastic every month. Although the market for recycled plastic is changing dramatically, we continue to provide a stable supply of resource plastic. Please contact us if you are considering dealing in resource plastic.
Main Plastic Products
Pellet (in paper bags)
Plastic fit for sale is sold as “resource plastic.”
Strict Management of Resource Plastic Exports
Pana-Chemical in the News
Pana-Chemical has been commended by its suppliers and the media for enduring in an industry in which economic pressures have forced many companies out of business. It has also received many awards for its achievements.
- Media Appearances
- • TV: NHK, TV Tokyo, TBS, Tokyo MX
• Newspapers: The Nikkei, Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun, The Chemical Daily
• Magazines: Nikkei Business, Diamond Weekly, Toyo Keizai, Nikkei Ecology
• Poplar Publishing Supplementary Reader • “White Paper on Manufacturing Industries,” “Recycling and the World Economy.”
- • 1st Plastic Recycling Council Chairman’s Award
• WASTEC Award 2006
• Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun Excellence in Business Award
• Tokyo Association of Shinkin Banks Excellent Company Award.